MOTORIZED RISER SYSTEM
▪ Scissor-type motorized riser system.
▪ Each module can be adjusted to an infinite number of different heights via a motorized drive.
▪ Controlled either individually or in groups and combined to produce a variety
of platform by linking several modals in groups, rows, squares or otherwise.
▪ Synchronously operated via preset programs.
▪ The stage has a minimum pit depth of 15cm (including floor covering).
▪ Installation without excavation work.
▪ Public venues can be transformed both quickly and economically to suit a variety
of events with different requirements.
▪ Contactor control.
▪ Industrial PC Control.
▪ Detail display electronic.
▪ Portable control unit.
▪ Scissor type stays and electronic position measuring devices.
Sepaeparid Theateatre Lift
|▪ Serapid's innovative stage engineering solutions address stage lift applications and horizontal scenery movement. Serapid theatrical systems are successfully installed in theaters, concert halls and show stages all over the world, and even at sea.
The most common applications are orchestra pits lifts (or stage platforms), and lifting tables for stages with modular areas. The purpose of this page is to present the advantages of Serapid Linklift products intended for use in a theatre or auditorium environment. This type of environment involves lifting orchestra pits, stage platforms, scenery lifts, get-in lifts, choral risers and elevating tables.